Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can we post youtube videos when it comes out?
#21
Then what's the point of even advertising it?
Manners Maketh Man
Reply
#22
we aren't?
[Image: XZH74k]mrpood likes this[Image: XZH74k]
Reply
#23
'We' implies you apart of the staff and therefore speak for frontwire. What I mean is why bother even saying anything about prototype testing if there is no possibility of getting into it? It's a waste of breath.
Manners Maketh Man
Reply
#24
Because it's still a thing even if you missed out on getting in.
[Image: XZH74k]mrpood likes this[Image: XZH74k]
Reply
#25
*facepalm* what you could have said earlier is that you had a chance to get into it, but it's overdue. Saves time.
Manners Maketh Man
Reply
#26
I'm no moderator, but they would agree with me I guess. Please stop with this argument, it's pointless and not helping anyone out. We already had that topic covered and here is another link if you don't believe me, both of which you already saw and answered.

I'm sorry that you weren't chosen, but such is life and life goes on. I didn't ask for it, I didn't even imagine working for frontwire studios when @Fergie chose me. You can call it fate, or luck or whatever you want to call it, but I don't think this is the place to repeatedly complain about it.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, I don't mean to be that way, but if there was a ~5% chance that I was chosen for something, I wouldn't complain about not getting chosen. That's ~95%.
Reply
#27
sorry thought it was common knowledge it was over
[Image: XZH74k]mrpood likes this[Image: XZH74k]
Reply
#28
(05-16-2017, 08:44 PM)GUENSTIG_WERBEN Wrote: I'm no moderator, but they would agree with me I guess. Please stop with this argument, it's pointless and not helping anyone out. We already had that topic covered and here is another link if you don't believe me, both of which you already saw and answered.

I'm sorry that you weren't chosen, but such is life and life goes on. I didn't ask for it, I didn't even imagine working for frontwire studios when @Fergie chose me. You can call it fate, or luck or whatever you want to call it, but I don't think this is the place to repeatedly complain about it.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, I don't mean to be that way, but if there was a ~5% chance that I was chosen for something, I wouldn't complain about not getting chosen. That's ~95%.

*facepalm again* I wasn't complaining about not being chosen nor was the "arguement" about this. As far as I was concerned this wasn't a arguement, I was simply trying to get information. I thank you for the links but I assumed prototype testing was not a public thing. Or that people were even chosen for it. That's is why I stated why even bother to talk about it. This had NOTHING to do with not getting picked, and, even if I was I don't even check my old email. I don't care about getting into the testing. We have the demo for that.
Also, Pood, I just came back after almost a complete year of joining this community, I don't have 'common knowledge' of the game. To me this is coming off as somewhat rude.
Manners Maketh Man
Reply
#29
I am just saying, this isn't just "common knowledge" but we already answered your question multiple times. Thank you.

@cc I feel this conversation got out of hand. I won't post anymore, but maybe consider closing this thread.
Reply
#30
I would think closing this thread would be a good idea, nothing more to discuss here.

Quote: MODERATOR MESSAGE: Please refrain from backseat moderating.
Manners Maketh Man
Reply