Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Squads,Battalions, Legions galore!
Basically, communication. I want players with mics communicating different flanks and routes to take, I want air orbital drop strikes coordinating with full on frontal assaults. I want the 212th and 501st battling clankers together as a clone force. More or less, I want people to get mics. I want a good, clean, effective radio comm system that can also be knocked out, jammed, or lose signal. I want my squad to actually FOLLOW orders!
Manners Maketh Man
THIS.
That would be cool, if the comms relay on the capital ship goes kaboom, no communication for the team.
This would be cool, would actually give importance to the comms relay rather than just making it something that you can destroy for extra points
idk there's having mic chat and there's having an overly complicated mess of channels and sub channels that bug or confuse players making them not want to use at all... like it sounds cool but would get annoying fast i think
@EZBerry#2081 Thats the thing though, it would be like a planet side 2 thing. You have your legion all chat, squad chat, and proximity chat. But with some minor differences like your whole battalion or whole army.
Manners Maketh Man
MAG. If ya'll played that game in its prime it had no rival.
@LegendUnleashed#2258 MAG?
Manners Maketh Man
This is MAG https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAG_(video_game)
[Image: XZH74k]mrpood likes this[Image: XZH74k]
Danke
Manners Maketh Man
Ive never played it.
[Image: XZH74k]mrpood likes this[Image: XZH74k]