Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Squads,Battalions, Legions galore!
Also going to what Spruce said, knocking out the comms system would be very cool addition, maybe split the two, can't contact orbital bombardments in chat/voice to the ship and vice versa for other things. This would really piss off clan members using in game voice.
Manners Maketh Man
The blocking of comms seems like a good idea but it would give those people who don't use the in game chat an unfair advantage.
(05-11-2017, 10:22 PM)Swirly_Office_Chair Wrote: The blocking of comms seems like a good idea but it would give those people who don't use the in game chat an unfair advantage.

They could remove third party programs, such as discord/teamspeak/skype from being used while in game.
Manners Maketh Man
(05-11-2017, 10:26 PM)Memtrix Wrote: They could remove third party programs, such as discord/teamspeak/skype from being used while in game.

Funny you should say that, as we're actually integrating Discord gamebridge for in-game chat functionality.
Well, then can you just remove every other one? Guess this is too much to ask for.
Manners Maketh Man
Yeah IDK how that would go over with those websites. It may just be better to have in game orders not be given or be incorrect when comms are out.
The other websites? They are just a platform for communication. I seriously don't think skype/microsoft would care. I would honestly like just their own communications that wouldn't be tampered with like how ps2 does it. You have a squad, battalion, and legion chat.
Manners Maketh Man
(05-12-2017, 04:12 PM)Lex Wrote:
(05-11-2017, 10:26 PM)Memtrix Wrote: They could remove third party programs, such as discord/teamspeak/skype from being used while in game.

Funny you should say that, as we're actually integrating Discord gamebridge for in-game chat functionality.

yeah , having discord integrated in will be a good idea. discord is a very social app. most games like these need sociality to keep it active.
(05-16-2017, 05:51 AM)hyperiuSupern0va Wrote:
(05-12-2017, 04:12 PM)Lex Wrote:

yeah , having discord integrated in will be a good idea. discord is a very social app. most games like these need sociality to keep it active.
No way, discord is a social app? Would have never guess. Sarcasm aside, as I previously stated I think having a in game voice chat(Like that implemented in Planet Side 2) or using a app that is completely dedicated to voice chat only(Raidcall, Teamspeak 3).
Manners Maketh Man