Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Discuss] - Demo Delay
So the demo was delayed... Talk about it below.

Original Post:
How can bUbir be real if our eyes aren't real?
actually i don't really mind. i haven't even watched the video posted by Lex. but all the best to you guys, i know the challenges of an indie team and also making a f2p game. cuz i'm an avid player from Evolve since its demo/beta many years ago. it had a lot of challenges. so i wish ya'll the best.

i didn't felt i needed an explanation for the delay. look at Valve time, they are notorious for crazy long delays, yearsss later. so don't worry, just go and do what the best you can.
I really need to say how dissapointed i am with this.

You have waited until the last minute to say that there is no demo, you havent give us any information for months, you have been in silence since may, you stopped publishing development changelogs, you left half the developer blogs serie you were making, you have never show any real trailer showing gameplay mechanics, just a planet... you losed the capacity to make a Star Wars based game. I´ve been here with you from the beginning, since when you only were a little group of people dreaming for a good Battlefront 3 game in a little page made in ProBoards. I would have paid for your game, I would have crowdfund it because I had hope in you all and I have cosidered that you Frontwire Studios were a different compañy. At this moment I don´t see that diference.

I´m sorry, but I´m out.
Frontwire Studios, you can't stand behind your promises and that's bad. I'll still be wating to try your game, and I will support it if I like it.
I just want to let you know that I am very disappointed.
Since I watched that video I understand more why it was delayed. Thank you for still keeping on making it. I feel like this is gonna be a really great game!
Dude they have been working so hard on this for the community and two of the dev team have been affected by the hurricane, the least you could do is have a little patience and show support to them.

I am really excited front wire, take all the time you need!
(10-01-2017, 04:55 PM)HZivH Wrote: Frontwire Studios, you can't stand behind your promises and that's bad. I'll still be wating to try your game, and I will support it if I like it.
I just want to let you know that I am very disappointed.

You have to read some of the things they said such as. 1. They are only doing this part time and have families and real jobs they do. 2. Some of them were hit by two hurricanes in Costa Rica I believe it was not sure on that but one of them was the lead character designer. 3. It's a free to play game and a good looking one at that yeah I know it's awful it's  not out yet Burbank never said they are releasing a trailer soon about the beta so judge then.
Allow me to quote the sentance that was said in the video: "Probably hit by the hurricane". Now what "Probably" means exactly?
I sure hope this whole project ain't gonna turn into a quick cash grab and run project.
I still have hopes, take as much time as you want, I don't mind. just don't lie.
I would say, though I'm not in contact with any of them, 90% of Puerto Rico are without power, that alone makes communication pretty hard, even if the hurricane magically spared their houses. I have no idea about the situation there, but that would be my guess it you say "probably"