Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Idea for GIT
An idea I have played around with is that there should be a game mode that is overkill with respect to size and player count, however it would,be players 40 v 40 plus 60 AI on each team. This system allows you to play with real people and friends but also feel super powerful, you can also set it so that if there are not a full 40 players then the AI fill in for them and then its 100 v 100 all the time. There is also an option for a special spawn mechanic where a player can "spawn into" and AI that is already,on the field, this way the player chooses where to go and can see that they wont be spawn killed it also opens up the ability for "relestic" spawn points such and a drop ship landing and AI getting off, now you spawn into the AI, just a fun idea. Like if you think they should add something like this
No A.I. in my opinion. Unless playing offline with bots (or they fill the void where players should be), but not extra bots as standard. Just rather have online players only but bots is good if it is only in place of where players should be. I play a game called Angels Falls First that does it this way. And the A.I. is actually really good. Sometimes can't tell if fighting a player or an A.I.
(08-08-2017, 09:08 AM)Elastikspastik Wrote: No A.I. in my opinion. Unless playing offline with bots (or they fill the void where players should be), but not extra bots as standard. Just rather have online players only but bots is good if it is only in place of where players should be. I play a game called Angels Falls First that does it this way. And the A.I. is actually really good. Sometimes can't tell if fighting a player or an A.I.

Good point, but a good shooter will have lots of things to shoot at.
like left 4 dead and its upcoming dark fantasy shooter.
problem with player only, it is solely dependant on player base, and there are sooo many good games out there even trying to keep a stable player base.
look at Day of infamy , with insurgency -- superb indie game but also getting less players, they are surviving on cooperable games. 8 vs 100s of ai.

true that ai will be difficult and possible buggy, but maybe create enemies without a specific side or something like dota's creeps.
its gonna be a larrge map right. almost planetside 2 level, so we need more stuff on the battlefield.