Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting close?
Are you guys getting close to releasing the demo?
Q3 is starting soon
[Image: XZH74k]mrpood likes this[Image: XZH74k]
..... And ending in a long time. Don't get me wrong, but let's take it seriously.

We will need at lest two weeks, it not four weeks of code freeze for a project of this size to deliver a proper demo. And the images posted during the last weeks certainly don't look like we've finished the game two weeks ago and are now just stresstesting for the release in two weeks.

I don't want to disappoint you but I think even you can see that we probably won't be shipping next week.
it's Q3 right? So can we hope to see the demo soon?
It is indeed drawing closer, don't expect a release next week though!
So does that mean the week after next week? Big Grin
Can't wait for GiT Big Grin Tongue
masterpieces arent to be rushed
true :-)
Can't wait for GiT Big Grin Tongue
Could you guys give us what month the demo will be released or no?
I like dis fox.
(06-19-2017, 10:12 PM)GUENSTIG_WERBEN Wrote: ..... And ending in a long time. Don't get me wrong, but let's take it seriously.

We will need at lest two weeks, it not four weeks of code freeze for a project of this size to deliver a proper demo. And the images posted during the last weeks certainly don't look like we've finished the game two weeks ago and are now just stresstesting for the release in two weeks.

I don't want to disappoint you but I think even you can see that we probably won't be shipping next week.

You guys really show intresst in the community, therefor I whould say that take the time it takes Wink
Maybe u developers or the GiT team have a schedule to follow, i dont know. But one thing can i assure,
I rather play a playable Demo with delayed weeks than playing a demo with rushed actions just beacuse we fans are sooo Hyped ;D
My GiT opinion?

*Click sound*

Naice
Wink