Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What feature(s) **don't** you want to see in Galaxy in Turmoil?
There's been a lot of threads about specific features that people would like included in the game, but there's not been as much discussion about what people don't  want to see in the game.

So I figured I'd put up a thread where we can post what we don't want to see and why.
I don't want to see BFEA's bare-bones gameplay for sure.
I don't want an unbalanced and unfair multiplayer gameplay, where beginners get put in with players who have had more experience with the game. this creates a disadvantage for beginners, as they are easily mowed down by other players. This was big problem with ea's battlefront.
I don't want blood. It kinda seems unnecessary and unrealistic (since your getting burned by bullets, which means no blood). But is there will be an on/off toggle I'd be ok.
I don't want a game I won't like.
[Image: XZH74k]mrpood likes this[Image: XZH74k]
I don't want a progression system where you have to unlock all the weapons as you rank up. Many games do this: COD, EA Battlefront, Destiny. I want all the weapons unlocked, just like in csgo. You purchase those while in a match. Creates an oppurtunity for more strategy and depth
(06-17-2017, 03:02 PM)Samarth13 Wrote: I don't want an unbalanced and unfair multiplayer gameplay, where beginners get put in with players who have had more experience with the game. this creates a disadvantage for beginners, as they are easily mowed down by other players. This was big problem with ea's battlefront.

It presents a challenge to newer players, it makes them become better, if the game was balanced or a cakewalk, why even bother with it.

(06-19-2017, 01:27 AM)Samarth13 Wrote: I don't want a progression system where you have to unlock all the weapons as you rank up. Many games do this: COD, EA Battlefront, Destiny. I want all the weapons unlocked, just like in csgo. You purchase those while in a match. Creates an oppurtunity for more strategy and depth

Progression is good, gives you goals to go for. Be it weapons, gear, armor, cosmetics, etc. CSGO is very different from COD, Battlefront, and other select mmo fps games. As for a opportunity for more strategy? Games like these, unless it requires heavy teamwork based, which I don't think GiT will have, require almost no strategy as the pubs you get on your team won't listen to jack shit of what you say.

(06-17-2017, 01:41 PM)Tykylo2462 Wrote: I don't want to see BFEA's bare-bones gameplay for sure.

Elaborate? BFEA got more shit than it deserved in my opinion, sure it was shit when they released but it progressively got better, a lot of DLC's though.

(06-17-2017, 04:43 PM)Sarngond Wrote: I don't want blood. It kinda seems unnecessary and unrealistic (since your getting burned by bullets, which means no blood). But is there will be an on/off toggle I'd be ok.

"Burned by bullets" You mean lasers? Lol, being burned or shot with a laser(unless the armor stops it) would still cause bleeding, you have a gaping hole in your chest, unless the laser somehow seals the wound after it made it. But I do agree blood seems unnecessary, feels like a waste of time to work on it. I wouldn't care either way.

As for what I don't want to see in this game? Global voice chat, Global chat, Third and first person switching as a skill, RPG-like progression system where you constantly have to grind(Payday 2 excellent example) However like I have stated previously, a progression system would still be a grand idea. Don't make bots fucking completely stupid as well, make them somewhat of a challenge and not brain  dead stupid.
Manners Maketh Man
[...] global voice chat [...]

Dont worry, 64 people in a voice chat doesn't make sense, I won't do that Tongue
I DONT want unstable potato servers...please! My internet can't handle bad servers.
My english is so badly, because of that, sorry for the mistakes. I don't want loot boxes please, in consecuently, models of the same weapon that are better than the simple weapon. Like CoD Advanced Warfare. Thanks  for the oportunity to tell you our preferences.