Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What feature(s) **don't** you want to see in Galaxy in Turmoil?
I dont want to a progression system, where u constantly have to grind to unlock new weapons or custumizations
One feature that I would not want to see in GiT would be a grind system that'll make you suffer by completing the same mission over and over until a few hours later you get the item that you where looking for.

Or having to play the same map, the same way over and over again.
(06-30-2017, 01:13 AM)Samarth13 Wrote: I dont want to a progression system, where u constantly have to grind to unlock new weapons or custumizations

Progression is good, it keeps you interested in the game to get to that certain weapon you want. If everything was handed on a gold plated platter the game wouldn't be fun now would it?
Manners Maketh Man
one thing i dont want is the cards or bonus system(whatver u call it) in which unlock bonuses, that give an unfair tactical advantage, such as bonus giving u ability to become invisibe etc. These features make the game more unbalanced and less fun.
(06-30-2017, 01:13 AM)Samarth13 Wrote: I dont want to a progression system, where u constantly have to grind to unlock new weapons or custumizations

visual customization is ok.

it is the question if higher ranked players get better gear.
this is a good thread but too little to say for now, as we know little of the game.

i value art strongly, it is something that premium games can deliver. i hope things in the game can be designed well.

i dont want to see bad art ,

look at l4d2 characters, evolve = they are good examples of art.

GiT is a different universe, so i dont want to see designs like orion prelude / guardians of orion. that game isnt even f2p, its a cheap game but its marketed to sound cool when its just a basic gameplay, simple inventory and simple designs.

look at tribes ascend is ok. armored core is best. haha

feature wise, i can't say much now.
deathmatch/team deathmatch is actually very common. thats why i like payload games or games like overwatch where something new is added. csgo is about the tension.

GiT cant have such tension as csgo, so its something "new", so you guys should focus on havoc, lots of laser / bullets? flying all over, explosions. vehicles. new also means some new game mode, payload for example is always a better game mode than just team deathmatch.

i rather play csgo than just a team deathmatch to accumulate points.

(06-30-2017, 04:29 AM)Revan Wrote: One feature that I would not want to see in GiT would be a grind system that'll make you suffer by completing the same mission over and over until a few hours later you get the item that you where looking for.

Or having to play the same map, the same way over and over again.

I don't have much against grind system either.

i just agree that i hope it isn't "too much".
warframe has a grind system. i dont play it but i can agree it is a good game, it is so polished, that is a really great example of a great f2p game, it lasted soo many years!
being an f2p game, you need some level of grinding.

a lot can be learnt from tribes ascend actually.
their skill ceiling was too high and variance of skill was too wide, there was no rank system for such a competitive game.

so GiT has to be careful of that.
im guessing it isnt a competitive game, but still exciting and fun?
something like battlefield ?

more so, i just dont want to see something common, something new has to be added or else the game might just drift around. planetside 2 also has the large scale battles but is planetside 2 doing great today?
i dont know, but if you ask me, im not so into planetside 2 mainly for the server ping.

fun wise, yeah im not that keen either.
so GiT i hope can beat planetside 2 since it is a smaller map with better objectives?
I don't want overprised DLC's.
(07-16-2017, 07:43 PM)quma25 Wrote: I don't want overprised DLC's.

Well your in luck the game and all DLC's will be completely free, as the Devs have previously stated the only paid content, if there is any, will be cosmetics.
(07-16-2017, 11:11 PM)Swirly_Office_Chair Wrote: Well your in luck the game and all DLC's will be completely free, as the Devs have previously stated the only paid content, if there is any, will be cosmetics.

That's not quite accurate, we're still completely open to the idea of making single player campaign expansions and the like!
(06-17-2017, 04:43 PM)Sarngond Wrote: I don't want blood. It kinda seems unnecessary and unrealistic (since your getting burned by bullets, which means no blood). But is there will be an on/off toggle I'd be ok.

Depends on the weapons and the game I guess. But I do prefer a bit of blood and blood splatter in shooters.