Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Xbox and mods
Hi,
So I have 2 very different questions about this game
1. Can we expect an xbox one release ? Because I don't have a good computer, so it would so nice to others like me the ability to play it on xbox ( I know you guys talking to Microsoft about this, I just want to know did you make any progress )
2. I heard this game will have mod support. Will this inculde the steam workshop? Because it would make modding this game easier.
(05-22-2017, 08:08 PM)quma25 Wrote: Hi,
So I have 2 very different questions about this game
1. Can we expect an xbox one release ? Because I don't have a good computer, so it would so nice to others like me the ability to play it on xbox ( I know you guys talking to Microsoft about this, I just want to know did you make any progress )
2. I heard this game will have mod support. Will this inculde the steam workshop? Because it would make modding this game easier.

1. We can't yet confirm or deny an Xbox release. While I would like to say yes, we have not yet come to an agreement with Microsoft.
2. We plan to offer mod support for the full game, however that will NOT be for the Q3 demo, but rather the full game after we crowdfund.
Useful Links: Support Center | Server Status | Community Guidelines
So if the full game comes out, it will have steam workshop support.
Yes, this game will hopefully have mods. It will include steam workshop support, I remember reading it somewhere... If I find the post I will link it.
Manners Maketh Man
Since there will be Steam Workshop support, I hope there will be mods for consoles as well.

Maybe they could develop something similar to what Bethesda did with Fallout 4 mods on Xbox and PS4?
Do the Fallout 4 mods work all that well? I recall complaints if I'm not wrong, due to performance mostly
Well, they worked perfectly fine on bethesda.net, however there was a huge complaint from modders(practically all of them) when bethesda.net first launched, that was well given, you see people were stealing/taking without permission mods on nexusmods.com and the like and uncompressing them or anything like that and uploading them to bethesda.net, this was a huge outrage and some modders threatened to quit and the site was nicked "Bethesda.Theft" which i found hilarious.
Manners Maketh Man