Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Console Release, Singleplayer, and Couch Co-op?
First off, I wanna say that if these questions have been answered elsewhere, well I just made this account recenty and haven't done much research on the game after the whole "Star Wars Battlefront 3" plan got shut down . . . Man, that would have been amazing . . . But back onto my questions, will there be a console release for the game, specifically on PS4 (I don't have a good PC), will it be F2P like the Star Wars one was going to be (F2P on Console as well?), and will there be any Singleplayer campaign, or PvE aspect to the game? A mode sort of like Galactic Conquest from Battlefront 2, perhaps? Will there be an Instant Action mode, and Couch Co-op (If console release is confirmed) so I can experience this with my little brother? I know I got a lot of questions here in one thread, but I just want some confirmation heh heh . . . And just out of curiosity . . . Are you planning on putting some sort of Star Wars easter egg in the game (if you're allowed to) to give a little nod to what Galaxy in Turmoil would have been? If all these can be answered, well, thanks . . .
Just look here http://galaxyinturmoilgame.com/ or here http://support.frontwirestudios.com/inde...ebase/List for some of the answers to your many questions.
[Image: XZH74k]mrpood likes this[Image: XZH74k]
I doubt they will add a easter egg, puts a bit too much risk.
Manners Maketh Man
I doubt we will put in no easter eggs but I doubt it will be star wars. But yeah, all the other questions were already answered by Mr pood.
If it was subtle enough maybe
The game will be indeed free on console as it is on PC.
What will be the benefit of actually buying the game?
Manners Maketh Man
(05-14-2017, 12:55 AM)Memtrix Wrote: What will be the benefit of actually buying the game?

There is no benefit of buying the game considering it's free... Rolleyes
Useful Links: Support Center | Server Status | Community Guidelines
I don't know why it's still free, considering star wars was thrown out the window.
Manners Maketh Man
Why suddenly start making it paid...