Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Console Release, Singleplayer, and Couch Co-op?
So the people who actually did things get rewarded. Like I stated before they aren't doing star wars anymore so it's free to charge money.
Manners Maketh Man
So any news on co-op?
As of right now, unless a admin or someone replies, no. It will probably have co-op in campaign like Halo did or something but for now we are in the dark.
Manners Maketh Man
well there is this from http://galaxyinturmoilgame.com/
[Image: 0WMaXxu.png]
[Image: g1Pk0Z]mrpood likes this[Image: g1Pk0Z]
(05-16-2017, 12:49 AM)Memtrix Wrote: So the people who actually did things get rewarded. Like I stated before they aren't doing star wars anymore so it's free to charge money.

When we initially switched to our own IP we decided we wanted to continue with the game being free. Why? Because we wanted to show the gaming community that games can still be made out of a passion, rather than built with the intent to bleed the consumer dry by offering a $60 game that requires $30 DLC to be remotely enjoyable. Future titles will be paid games, however Galaxy in Turmoil will remain 100%. We believe that the community will support us as we support them.
Useful Links: Support Center | Server Status | Community Guidelines
Well I mean, you can charge maybe like 5 dollar transaction or for the game, I wouldn't really mind. You wouldn't really be bleeding me out with 5 dollars
Manners Maketh Man
Thanks for all the answers, I'm suprised people even payed attention to this thread considering on most other websites I'm completely ignored for asking stuff like this when it's apparently been confirmed elsewhere . . .
We're always here to help.
Manners Maketh Man
I would feel bad playing possibly one of the most beautiful games for free
(06-30-2017, 04:58 AM)Revan Wrote: I would feel bad playing possibly one of the most beautiful games for free

I don't know if they are accepting donations know but you could donate to them.
I like dis fox.