No
0%
0 0%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beta/Alpha Testing
Wondering how we can sign up to beta/alpha test the game, I was.  Love to beta test it, I would.  I just not mean play it during an open beta.  Like to beta test I I mean would, and to find bugs and write detailed reports in order to improve the experience try when it is finally released.  Yes, hmmm.

Easier to understand version:
I was wondering how we can sign up to beta/alpha test the game. I would love to Beta test it. I don't just mean play it during an open beta. I mean I would like to Beta test, and try to find bugs and write detailed reports in order to improve the experience when it is finally released.

Edit: Please move to questions.
Moved to questions and to answer your question prototype testing emails were sent out a while ago don't know when or if more will be sent out wait till the Q3 demo I guess
[Image: XZH74k]mrpood likes this[Image: XZH74k]
Wasn't it just signing up got you permission to try out the demo/alpha/beta stage of the game?
Manners Maketh Man
It got you a chance
I thought it said it guaranteed it? Do you have the forum link to the post?
Manners Maketh Man
The demo is guaranteed but not the prototype testing
[Image: VnmHG9H.png]
Ah I see, so how would one get into prototype testing, if at all possible?
Manners Maketh Man
That time frame has closed. There was a certain time where we sent out a bunch of emails to a bunch of randomly selected people telling them to fill in a survey about themselves. I'm sorry that you weren't selected but keep your heads up for the demo (it's gonna be way more interesting than a prototype testing)
I may actually had gotten it, I haven't checked my old email in ages, all well.
Manners Maketh Man
even if you got it the survey is closed if you haven't filled it out yet