Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Voice Acting casting call
So Frontwire just release a call asking for auditions for voice actors for GiT, and I was wondering if there is any possibility of those of us in the community who have basically no experience in this field to try out for small side characters' voices. I know that this may be a total waste of time for the devs to go through a hole lot of terrible auditions, but I think it would be cool for the community to take a larger part in the development of the game. 

Also check out the character descriptions on the Casting call, It gives more info into the storyline. (Well done devs, I like it already.)
(05-07-2017, 07:54 PM)Swirly_Office_Chair Wrote: So Frontwire just release a call asking for auditions for voice actors for GiT, and I was wondering if there is any possibility of those of us in the community who have basically no experience in this field to try out for small side characters' voices. I know that this may be a total waste of time for the devs to go through a hole lot of terrible auditions, but I think it would be cool for the community to take a larger part in the development of the game. 

Also check out the character descriptions on the Casting call, It gives more info into the storyline. (Well done devs, I like it already.)

Anyone is welcome to submit! Just record a demo of you doing a monologue from a book or movie, try a few different voices. If we're interested, we'll reach back out with more info about the next steps! Big Grin
Useful Links: Support Center | Server Status | Community Guidelines
Hmmm I forgot to include a sample. Damn. Let's hope there aren't enough who sign up so I still get a chance Wink
Voice Casting is over now, correct?
Indeed.
sad that it is over now Sad