Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Classes
I hope there's an medic type class. Also a rocket class would get annoying fast.
(04-24-2017, 05:33 PM)NightTacos Wrote: I hope there's an medic type class. Also a rocket class would get annoying fast.

Battlefront 2 had a rocket class I don't think it was annoying
Not that annoying anyways
I liked that class
[Image: XZH74k]mrpood likes this[Image: XZH74k]
Ofcourse you did, Pood

You like everything, although I can't say I hated him personally.
I think he was only op in BF 1 since in BF 2 they extremely nerfed the pistol.
I never played BF 1, but I hate the pistol in BF2.(that's why I stick to a regular soldier most of the time)
Yeah the pistol in BF 1 was good enough to use instead of a blaster rifle at close to medium ranges, but it suffered at long range. This made it possible to use the Jetpack and heavy classes without having to worry about running into direct combat. I recommend playing BF1 as in my opinion it had much better land battles than BF 2 and it allowed for more variety of team compositions (and come on Ren Var and Bespin were the best maps ever made).
(04-24-2017, 02:18 AM)Sarngond Wrote: That one was ok I guess, but I like that there's a sniper class, rocket class, and regular

Hopefully there'll be an engineer class too. Loved the idea that you needed a specific person to fix turrets, tanks, etc. Made the game a little more immersive and intense : )
yeah.