Poll: Pick the one that applies most to you (pick 1-2):
This poll is closed.
I know you and am good friends (relatively, at least).
28.57%
2 28.57%
I know of you, but I don't know you well
28.57%
2 28.57%
I don't know you, nice to meet you!
14.29%
1 14.29%
Why do I care about this random idiot?
14.29%
1 14.29%
Oh cr@p, it's my almighty overlord. I should read this and do what he says so he doesn't kill me.
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lordofthemax
Hello everyone! It's me, the almighty overlord of all Tengu-kind. If you're one of my subjects, feel free to grovel at my feet and ask a question of me if you think it to be worthy. If you're not one of my subjects, you can do that anyways, but groveling isn't required and I can't have you executed. So yeah.

I live in the U.S. (very far away from Russia, if you didn't know), speak English and Dutch (as well as partial Spanish), and love all things that have to do with the following: Star Wars, Video Games, Roleplaying Games, Pathfinder (the realm where my people originate from), Starfinder (the sci-fi sequel to Pathfinder coming out soon), D&D, and aliens. Not alien conspiracy theories, just the idea of aliens. They're cool.

If you aren't one of my subjects or close friends, you probably don't know what a Tengu is. I shall now explain. A Tengu is a humanoid (well, tengunoid in from our point of view) avian creature that resembles what you call "crows". We are covered in feathers, usually black but ranges from brown to blue-black, and have ands and feet with 4 talons each. Likewise, our original numerical system was based on the number 8 rather than 10, but we transferred over later on. We also have beaks with a row of small pointed teeth. While physically weaker than most humanoid species, we are on average faster and much more perceptive due to our stronger eyes. Any Questions?