Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Destiny 2
Destiny 2 got a trailer yesterday and looks interesting. My friends all played the first Destiny and loved it and are gonna get the sequel. I probably will as well. What is everyone else's thoughts on the game?
I heard many people complain about the first one. Apparently it was decent for about a year until balance changes ruined it.

I never got to play it, and the reason for that is that it wasn't released on PC. That was the only thing stopping me. I did play the demo on the Xbox 360 just to see what it was about (this was like already a year after release) and well... Xbox 360 isn't amazing graphically anymore but I definitely enjoyed the gameplay.

Depending on what we get to see, I will pick up Destiny 2 after release on PC if possible.

Always wait for reviews, I say.
i hope this one beats Mass Effects Andromeda lol
(04-03-2017, 07:01 AM)hyperiuSupern0va Wrote: i hope this one beats Mass Effects Andromeda lol

Any reason to that?
Think of it like this, Destiny was really good upon release, but got stale as time went by, and knowing Bungie being the company that it is, they will either listen to the consumer on what to change or do the same thing over and over again. But I have my bet on listening to the consumer since we already know it is coming to PC. But we are gonna have to wait and see, that's just how games are now.