Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Star Wars Alternate Comics ~ Darths & Droids
Hello there, 

Have ya'll ever heard of Darths & Droids? I have not until many months ago. Another forum member called MaddCow told me about it. It's really funny, I can laugh at the jokes. For a person who never really read graphic novels, i find this very interesting !

if you watch star wars, you can totally relate to the jokes. it uses the same basic plot but intertwined with additional segments and characters. the idea is, the whole star wars is roleplayed in a "board game style" by different characters with an admin in the background and things happen to narrate the movie side by side.

http://www.darthsanddroids.net/episodes/0001.html

it's free with 1000 of pages.... becareful it might eat hours of your time away !
Check it out !

Also please share if you have any other awesome star wars 'souvenirs' to share.
oh cool
[Image: XZH74k]mrpood likes this[Image: XZH74k]
Just finished episode 1, Sally actually made Jar Jar a better character!

Out of curiosity which episode does it go up to?
(03-31-2017, 09:25 PM)Lex Wrote: Just finished episode 1, Sally actually made Jar Jar a better character!

Out of curiosity which episode does it go up to?

Episode 1 ? As in the whole of Phantom Menace ?? :0 that's about page 200+ !

i dont know until which episode but the latest is page 1490 lol, so it does involve a few movies. others told me that they used to wait weeks for episodes, we are blessed we have almost endless pages to read now. Edit: Oh ya, dont forget the title of each page, it is funnily described sometimes
Yeah, the annotations at the bottom are sometimes funny too
[Image: XZH74k]mrpood likes this[Image: XZH74k]