Poll: What is your favourite Star Wars game?
This poll is closed.
Star Wars Battlefront (2015)
5.88%
1 5.88%
Star Wars: The Old Republic
11.76%
2 11.76%
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
0%
0 0%
Star Wars Battlefront (2004)
11.76%
2 11.76%
Star Wars Battlefront II
52.94%
9 52.94%
Lego Star Wars (Any)
0%
0 0%
Angry Birds Star Wars
0%
0 0%
Star Wars Rebellion
0%
0 0%
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
0%
0 0%
Other (tell us in the comments)
17.65%
3 17.65%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[POLL] What is your favourite Star Wars game?
Thumbs Up 
Hey all,

What is your favourite Star Wars game? Due to the forums, there are 9 options to pick from and 1 'other' option. If you pick 'other', make sure to tell us in the comments below!
What is your favourite Star Wars movie** ?

Rogue One ((ill possibly even like this more than episode 8. prediction by the force))
SWTOR used to be good, i used to play it when it was actually hard to win against people.

Now it's far too easy and one levels up far too fast.
Wait, there was an Angry Birds Star Wars game? I rarely touch my phone, but wow.
(03-25-2017, 11:09 AM)bUbir Wrote: Wait, there was an Angry Birds Star Wars game? I rarely touch my phone, but wow.

There were actually 2 I think.
It was even on more platforms than mobile
[Image: XZH74k]mrpood likes this[Image: XZH74k]
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords is, in my opinion, the best Star Wars game out there.
The co-op mode in the revenge of the sith PS2 game is unrivalled IMO. Played it a few times over the past week and holy shit it holds up well, the animations for each character are brimming with personality and the combat is really fun.
Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2. Still some of the best RPGs I've ever played.

EDIT: In the second game, it is THE greatest RPG of all time if you install the Restored Content Patch. Makes the story go from 9/10 to 11/10.
star wars the force unleashed was SUPER fun! i completed it twice i think. I chose star wars battlefront 2004 though (cuz its my fav!) the force unleashed 2 wasn't as good as the first. i wish it was but it isn't
Can't wait for GiT Big Grin Tongue