Poll: What is your favourite Star Wars game?
This poll is closed.
Star Wars Battlefront (2015)
6.25%
1 6.25%
Star Wars: The Old Republic
12.50%
2 12.50%
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
0%
0 0%
Star Wars Battlefront (2004)
12.50%
2 12.50%
Star Wars Battlefront II
50.00%
8 50.00%
Lego Star Wars (Any)
0%
0 0%
Angry Birds Star Wars
0%
0 0%
Star Wars Rebellion
0%
0 0%
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
0%
0 0%
Other (tell us in the comments)
18.75%
3 18.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[POLL] What is your favourite Star Wars game?
Thank you for not putting Republic Commando on here in addition to Battlefront II. That would've made the decision painfully tough for me.  Smile
"Lowly dogs, bow your heads and worship at the feet of Santanico Pandemonium!" -Razor Charlie, From Dusk Till Dawn
How on earth do you make a favorite Star Wars game poll and not include KOTOR  :dodgy:

I will always have a soft spot for X-Wing and TIE Fighter.  Many fun hours were had playing those games as a kid.
Games this list is missing: KOTOR 1 and 2 (my favs), Republic Commando, Empire at War, the entire X-Wing Series (plus Tie Fighter games), Shadow of the Empire (I guess you can leave this off simply due to the fact that it's no longer playable without third party software), the Dark Forces series, Jedi Academy (technically in the Dark Forces series, but deserves to be mentioned), Kinect Star Wars, Clone Wars: Republic Heroes, and many more that are either too old to be played or were just plain bad. Did I miss any?
(03-28-2017, 07:48 PM)lordofthemax Wrote: Games this list is missing: KOTOR 1 and 2 (my favs), Republic Commando, Empire at War, the entire X-Wing Series (plus Tie Fighter games), Shadow of the Empire (I guess you can leave this off simply due to the fact that it's no longer playable without third party software), the Dark Forces series, Jedi Academy (technically in the Dark Forces series, but deserves to be mentioned), Kinect Star Wars, Clone Wars: Republic Heroes, and many more that are either too old to be played or were just plain bad. Did I miss any?

Poll only allows up to 10 options. That is why there is an 'Other' option! Tongue
Doesn't even have republic commando. What a disgrace!
Manners Maketh Man
Such a hard choice between Rogue Squadron and Battlefront (2004), but the real question is where is Shadows of the Empire?