Poll: How about it? Should there be a System?
This poll is closed.
Sounds Awesome!
87.50%
14 87.50%
Nah, it's stupid.
12.50%
2 12.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Platoon/Clan/Factions System
I haven't really seen much about this, but I wanted to bring up something like this.
Allow users to create a faction/clan like system which will allow players to be recruited by a leader.
You will be able to join your teammates and join their squad or however, GiT does their voice system.
i think thats a good idea. would this be for just a competitive league, or were you thinking comp and casual gameplay? I think both
Can't wait for GiT Big Grin Tongue
Both.
that could be really interesting or maybe like then add customized icons for said platoons?
(03-24-2017, 05:08 PM)DerWels Wrote: that could be really interesting or maybe like then add customized icons for said platoons?

That too.
Allow for them to make their own page which users see when searching and a custom message that users will see when applying for them.
Some pretty interesting ideas here, I'll forward them to the devs.
(03-24-2017, 05:12 PM)Lex Wrote: Some pretty interesting ideas here, I'll forward them to the devs.

Awesome!
Cool
hey argyy could i start a poll on this? ill let you do it if you want since you started it. Smile
(03-24-2017, 05:16 PM)CharvaD Wrote: hey argyy could i start a poll on this? ill let you do it if you want since you started it. Smile

If I can edit my original post I would add it.
ok cool Big Grin