Poll: Did you read this question?
This poll is closed.
Yes, I read the question.
52.38%
11 52.38%
No, I didn't read the question.
4.76%
1 4.76%
I partially read it, but some a nondescript reason I was unable to either finish reading it or read it correctly.
14.29%
3 14.29%
What question?
28.57%
6 28.57%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So... new forum.
Well, we have a new forum guys!  Big Grin  I noticed it now displays who is currently online on the forum on the homepage. That's neat. Now we get to see how mrpood spends time in his daily life.

Also, lots of cool neat options, like this poll. Not quite sure how it works yet, I just see that it's an option and I've clicked the check box to add one. I'll probably edit this to explain how it works once I figure it out.

Oh, and I attached a picture of a Tengu. Not really relevant, just showing off that I can.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I will spend time rating stars and people!

cool poll is there a way to make it so you can't undo your vote?
[Image: XZH74k]mrpood likes this[Image: XZH74k]
(03-21-2017, 01:23 AM)mrpood Wrote: I will spend time rating stars and people!

cool poll is there a way to make it so you can't undo your vote?

I'm not sure you can once you click "Vote". I've been trying to change mine to no avail. I'm pretty sure I only partially read that question, not the whole thing :-/ .
maybe its because I am admin I can mess with the poll?

Thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!! I FOUND ONE

dammit doesn't work?
[Image: XZH74k]mrpood likes this[Image: XZH74k]
haha Big Grin

Btw love the new forum alot!
Can't wait for GiT Big Grin Tongue
Yup. The forum's pretty lit. They did a good job on it, especially the new ability to attach things to posts. Makes life better.
(03-21-2017, 06:12 PM)lordofthemax Wrote: Yup. The forum's pretty lit. They did a good job on it, especially the new ability to attach things to posts. Makes life better.

The old forum software was great and extremely sleek and modern. However it just didn't have the full suite of features we needed for our growing community. Sad
Useful Links: Support Center | Server Status | Community Guidelines
Personally i prefer the old one Sad

But this one is nice too
Hello there 
(03-24-2017, 07:09 PM)Photoms Wrote: Personally i prefer the old one Sad

But this one is nice too

Can you elaborate? I only find a few flaws, namely the dark color scheme (makes differentiating between background and actual forum hard), and the fact that I can't see any of the threads in each forum/category thing.
The older forum was a lot sleeker and comfortable to the eyes, the new one is more compact. I'm guessing why fergie even bothered with it was because we needed a bigger forum.
Also first post since 09-12-2016.
Manners Maketh Man